Saturday, August 6, 2016

Who is he?

Who is he this unseen spirit that haunts me taunts me keeps me awake at night?
He is neither devil nor angel and yet he still remains a thought in the back of my mind in the middle of the night.
He is every elusive illicit dream that I have ever had, every nuance in the night, every shadow on the bed, every star that I look at and think of his eyes, eyes that I've never looked into.
Makes me hot, moist, warm, longing, aching for a place that I don't even think I've ever had touched.
Something beyond body something beyond soul shattering the night shattering my spirit shattering love breaking boundaries that I don't think I've ever broken before.
Do you even really exist this man that I have never met this entity that haunts my dreams once my bed leaves his imprint beside me on the bed sheets and yet he's never been there.
I wake up trembling thinking that the shadows are surrounding me lingering with you next to me when you have never been there, why is it that you have never been there?
Teach me touch me hold me and hold me correct my spirit and hold my heart in your hands.
Alas I am a hopeless romantic fool who imagines too many things in the dark of night in the deeper sense of this mindless emotion and one day maybe just maybe I might learn the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment